BASIC INTRODUCTION COURSE
SEP 4 to 8 , 2023
Upon completing this course, you will have acquired a solid foundation in the cutting-edge beauty techniques of Japan.
● Hair type and facial structure analysis, technical diagram drawing
- Analysis of Eastern Asian facial structure types and haircuts that suit them
- Learn how to draw a technical diagram of a haircut by looking at a style photo
● Cutting and thinning scissors workshop
- Basics of how to hold and use scissors
- Basics of how to hold and use thinning scissors
● Basic and advanced bob technique and application with wig and human model
- Learn the basics of cutting by cutting a one-length bob
- Obtain advanced skills such a graduated cutting
- Graduated bob application on a human model
● Layering and texturizing technique and application with human model
- Learn the basics of layering technique with different elevation angles
- Obtain advanced layering skills that are trending currently
- Learn how to texturize to add movement
- Layering and texturizing application on a human model
● Advanced bleach technique and application with human model
- Learn advanced bleaching techniques that are trending currently
- Trending design color application on a human model
● Tokyo trend style workshop and application of perm
- Learn how to cut a trending hairstyle in Tokyo currently
- Learn the basic knowledge and technique for perming
- Create a trendy hairstyle on a wig with a cut and perm
TOKYO , JAPAN
2,000 incl tax
(Including the cost of the textbook)
1week every weekday
From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
September 4 to 8
At times, we may also do it on weekends.
After successfully finishing the course, you will receive the SOZO education completion certificate.
A certain level of experience as a beautician is necessary.
All lessons will be conducted in English.
Do I need a visa to take the Foundational Hair Course when visiting Japan?
- In many countries, it is possible to stay in Japan for up to 90 days without a visa. Please refer to the list of visa-exempt countries for more information.
Where should I stay when I come to Tokyo?
- If you need help, We can recommend hotels based on your budget and preferences.
By reserving a course, you acknowledge and accept our terms and conditions. To secure your place on the course, a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking, with the remaining 100% payment due no later than 28 days before the course start date. We accept payment by credit card or debit card. If you prefer to pay through alternative means, kindly reach out to us for alternative methods.
Important Reminder: Please wait until you have received a confirmation letter from Sozo Education before making any arrangements for your flight and accommodations. Thank you.