BASIC INTRODUCTION COURSE
Upon completing this course, you will have acquired a solid foundation in the cutting-edge beauty techniques of Japan.
● Hair type and facial structure analysis, technical diagram drawing
- Analysis of Eastern Asian facial structure types and haircuts that suit them
- Learn how to draw a technical diagram of a haircut by looking at a style photo
● Cutting and thinning scissors workshop
- Basics of how to hold and use scissors
- Basics of how to hold and use thinning scissors
● Basic and advanced bob technique and application with wig and human model
- Learn the basics of cutting by cutting a one-length bob
- Obtain advanced skills such a graduated cutting
- Graduated bob application on a human model
● Layering and texturizing technique and application with human model
- Learn the basics of layering technique with different elevation angles
- Obtain advanced layering skills that are trending currently
- Learn how to texturize to add movement
- Layering and texturizing application on a human model
● Advanced bleach technique and application with human model
- Learn advanced bleaching techniques that are trending currently
- Trending design color application on a human model
● Tokyo trend style workshop and application of perm
- Learn how to cut a trending hairstyle in Tokyo currently
- Learn the basic knowledge and technique for perming
- Create a trendy hairstyle on a wig with a cut and perm
1 week every weekday
From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
At times, we may also do it on weekends.
A certain level of experience as a beautician is necessary.
3,000 incl tax
(Including the cost of the textbook)
After successfully finishing the course, you will receive the SOZO education completion certificate.
The next time we will hold this course will be
By reserving a course, you acknowledge and accept our terms and conditions. To secure your place on the course, a 20% deposit is required at the time of booking, with the remaining 100% payment due no later than 28 days before the course start date. You have the option to either make monthly installment payments or choose to pay in full at the time of booking. You have the option to either make monthly installment payments or choose to pay in full at the time of booking. We accept payment by credit card, debit card or overseas remittance.
Important Reminder: Please wait until you have received a confirmation letter from Sozo Education before making any arrangements for your flight and accommodations. Thank you.